Tuesday 24 March 2015

Keizoku 2: Spec 2010

I love the shows of keizoku 2 spec. The plot, the cast, the chemistry and music background. Once you start the series u cannot stop. The plot is weird but amazing and unique story telling. It is not about the ordinary crime cases, but involve to special crime unit, that handle the murderer which have special power that impossible to believe but exists. I always become pertinent wait to download the special and the movie once it out. The plot is unpredictable.

The cast, if I not watch this drama I will never like Toda Erika. This is the best performance of her acting after Ryusei no kizuna. What I like about toda is she is not the typical actress that sticks to one role innocent-type-character only. Toda Erika plays touma saya who very genius and intelligent but weirdo and smells like onion and love gyouza. This drama shows very natural face of toda Erika she was not wear make-up almost on time, but still have aura from the way she acts and the formal clothing. And I like how she sees the spec-holder in her perspective.



While kase ryo - this is first drama watch him as I never known him before. I don’t find he was attractive at the beginning but after more episodes he was looking very handsome with that serious expression. That what I like about japan actor who know how to act without depend on the pretty face. Kase ryo plays sebumi who his character is 180 degree opposite from touma saya. They arguing almost time but that why they can mix well and complement each other with the team, beside the heart-warming of their boss.


And what attractive about first episode is the last ten minutes, the existence of Ninomae. He’s the villain in this drama, very cruel which the power very strong villain to touma saya, as their share some past. I admit he plays the role brilliantly, just like his roles in Bloody Monday. But after going through the series, the true villain is revealed. Other supporting character is my favourite actress fukuda saki that has also spec holder power play the innocent girl. But her character not shiny like others but still like the way she bring in.

Despite watch the sequel, special and movie, I obsess with the development of touma and sebumi relationship. Their chemistry going very well. At the first is enemy, arguing then team work in serious but funny moment. But then as the series progress, audience notice (me only?) that they more like team work as they understand each other. Even in the sequel movie touma feel treated and jealous towards chiaki kuriyama. You know what thats, right? But the relationship is not somewhat lovey-dovey but convince through the word and action, yeah that what I love the most, keep mystery. Since it police drama. And I know some fans ship touma and ninomae relationship but for me they only like sister-brother. Even I being ship them but for the episode one only.

For the music soundtrack, thumbs up. The main theme by ricecookers is rock in drama itself and memorable. And the music background, the ‘righteous crime’ is very good formed in three versions – piano, strings and symphony. Even I hear this music everyday! So match with the drama scene.
Totally recommend.

Memorable quotes

''Personal feelings are taboo.'' – Toma Saya, Keizoku 2: SPEC

“I think that we have a bond.” - Toma Saya, Keizoku 2: SPEC


“You’re the only light.” – Sebumi, Keizoku 2: SPEC

No comments:

Post a Comment