Friday 10 April 2015

Addicted to E-girls!

Recently I'm addicted to e-girls and exile family. They are awesome! All e-girls members are so talented with the dance skills and pretty. First I known dream for 'Perfect Girls' around year 2010. Then I known e-girls from year 2011 when they released single 'celebration'. The most my favorite member is Ami and Kaede. Ami was very nice with her blonde hair, and I think Kaede was the most beautiful person in E-girls. She likes a mix but she 100% japanese. Kaede was so natural beauty.  

E-girls members. So pretty and high dancing skills!

         My favorite member, Kaede.

Ami, i love her cute voice!

Now I'm very crazy with their song 'High School Love'. It so catchy and colourful.

Highschool Love


Just in Love


Diamond Only


Rydeen. Most sexy dance =D

Follow me. The most highest view of E-girls' video in Youtube  ^_^

The only jpop female group that I've listened to, other than Perfume, Scandal(jrock) and Sweets. Give jpop era back!

No comments:

Post a Comment